1. Intro to Dialectical Behavior Therapy: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00 P.M.
This class will consist of 3 modules: Distress tolerance, Emotional Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness.
2. Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for people suffering from the effects of trauma: Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 P.M.
CPT helps you heal from traumatic events and reduce negative effects from trauma.
3. Real-life Relaxation & Coping Skills: Thursdays, 6:30-8:00 P.M.
These sessions will help you increase your adaptability to stress by eliciting the relaxation response and other coping skills.
4. Parachute: A supportive psychology group for people suffering from chronic pain and illness: Mondays, 11am - 12:30 P.M.
This group will help you build a coping toolbox and find support in your journey.
5. Living with Adult ADHD: Tuesdays, 6 - 7:30 P.M.
This group will help you find the coping strategies, mindfulness skills, and social support to assist you in finding ways to control your thoughts and behaviors, as well as thrive rather than just survive living with ADHD.
6. Take charge of your weight loss, fitness & life! Mondays, 6 - 7:30pm
Diet, nutrition, sleep, and exercise have a huge impact on our physical and mental health. They also can have a meaningful impact on our mental health. This group will help you find the coping strategies, consistent motivation, mindfulness skills, and social support to assist you in accomplishing your health-related goals.
*Please note: All groups are currently cash pay only. You may be able to receive reimbursement for a portion of your psychotherapy fees depending on your individual insurance plan. A one-time ($120) initial consultation is required for all new clients.---
These groups are currently full: