The Halliday Center for Psychotherapy and Wellness, Inc. in Encinitas, CA (North San Diego) is expanding and is excited to build a professional team of health care providers focused on providing mental health and wellbeing services to our community. Full and part time positions may soon be available. We may soon be seeking Licensed Clinical Psychologists and affiliated healthcare professionals to join our group practice as independent contractors.
Our focus is to provide our clients the best possible tools, treatments, and therapy to help facilitate insight and promote healing, clarity, control, and happiness in their lives. We are dedicated to help people understand the causes of their problems, and to assist them in either solving those problems, or learning how to coming to peace with them.
Using an integrative approach, we strive to provide the tools necessary to cope with life stressors, life transitions, and/or struggles with mental illness.
Our clinicians have worked extensively with persons suffering from a wide variety of problems including:
• Bipolar Disorder
• Adjustment issues
• Life Transitions
• Substance Abuse
• Personality Disorders
• Domestic Violence
• Relationships and Marriage Therapy
• Billing Services
• Electronic Health Records
• A collaborative working environment
• Office services including Internet, fax, phone
• Administrative support including patient scheduling
• Well appointed furnished offices in a warm and supportive environment
• Client support including insurance benefits review and pre-authorizations
Group therapy experience is a plus.